All bookings require to be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Full tariff may be requested on booking.
Check in is available after 1 pm. A valid credit card and photo identification must be presented on check in.
Please note: For after hours check ins, a valid credit card must be provided and payment will be charged on the day prior to arrival.
First full nights tariff will be charge for no shows
This property has a "NO ENTERTAINING" policy. There are to be no more people in the guest rooms at any time other than the specified number of guests in your reservation. We reserve the right to terminate without notice or refund the occupancy of a guest and the persons staying with them, who behave inappropriately, as set out in the terms and conditions displayed in reception. For Event / Public Holiday bookings where more than a one night stay is enforced the Beach Park Motor Inn only provide a limited room service on these days.
1. You, our Guest, agree that you will pay us, the Operator, the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise that you have departed our rooms.
2. You agree that check-out time is 10.00am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
3. You agree that departure after this time may incur additional room charges.
4. You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep your room empty on the previous day.
5. You agree to pay interim accounts when presented even though you may not have departed from our rooms.
6. You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room as per the registered guest list you completed on arrival and agree to pay additional charges for such persons not included in this list.
7. You agree that noise will be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm. Beach Park Motel has a strict 'NO PARTY' policy. Non compliance with this will result in you and your guests being instructed to leave the premises with no refund.
8. You agree that you are, and remain, personally liable to pay the total amount due on arrival unless prior arrangements have been accepted by Beach Park Motel.
9. You agree to pay for any loss or damage to the rooms or equipment therein during your period of use.
10. You agree to return all room access keys allocated on check-in when checking out and agree to pay a charge of $100.00 should you, for any reason, fail to do so.
11. You agree that any monies or valuables, good or vehicles that belong to you, are brought into the rooms, grounds, car park or property remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safe keeping.
12. You agree that you will not make any claim against Beach Park Motel for damage or loss to your goods or valuables regardless of how or where the loss of damage occurred.
13. You agree that any personal items left at our premises and requested by you to be returned, will be done so on a postage 'Cash On Delivery' basis.
14. You agree that regardless of your length of stay, there is no tenancy or other rights created under any landlord or tenant laws and there are no such laws that apply to your stay.
15. You agree that in the absence of a valid CREDIT CARD (not Debit Card), you will be required to provide a cash 'Security Bond' of $150.00 which will be returned to you on departure after inspection of your room has been carried out.
16. Beach Park Motel hours of operation are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 12.30pm Sunday.
17. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information. Information collected from you on the Registration Card is required to meet requirements of State Legislation regarding the maintenance of a guest register for fire safety reasons, for billing purposes and and to market our services to you. If you do not provide us with this information, we may be unable to provide you with accommodation. We will make this information available to third parties who assist us to provide services to you where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you. You must advise us if any details on this Registration Card are incorrect. Personal information collected during your stay will be retained for the length of time necessary to comply with taxation and accounting requirements - usually seven years. We will not knowingly permit misuse of this data. We will adhere to our Industry Association Standards for use of any personal information.
Have a general enquiry, a question or like to pass on some feedback, we're here to help!